Through its Gichner Systems Group business unit, Kratos has over 45 years of experience in providing specialized modular electronic enclosures. Kratos can design custom modules or leverage from in-house product platforms to provide a quick response to containerized system needs. These plug and play solutions provide environmental protection for various in-warehouse or outdoor deployment scenarios.
- Custom walk-in enclosures with steel base frames and insulated wall panels
- Lightweight aluminum enclosures for high mobility applications, including trailer-mounted systems
- Provisions for joining multiple units to form an open, environmentally controlled space
- Units may be built to standard 20’ or 40’ ISO container dimensions and performance requirements (ISO 668, ISO 1496/1, ISO 1161, ISO 3874)
- Optional construction to meet SCIF (secure facility) requirements; EMI and HEMP shielding