Power Equipment Centers
Kratos’ modular power equipment centers may be configured to support 480 volt or medium voltage applications. These enclosures house critical electrical components, including but not limited to electronic controls, power distribution panel, Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS), light & appliance panel, power transformation, paralleling switchgear, Fire Suppression System (FSS), cooling units, and Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS). Kratos remains vendor neutral and will integrate any customer-requested equipment. Whether the need is for a custom walk-in enclosure or ISO container-based platform, Kratos can provide a proven solution.
- Custom walk-in enclosures with steel base frames and insulated wall panels
- Lightweight aluminum enclosures for high mobility applications, including trailer-mounted systems
- Provisions for joining multiple units to form an open, environmentally controlled space
- Units may be built to standard 20’ or 40’ ISO container dimensions and performance requirements (ISO 668, ISO 1496/1, ISO 1161, ISO 3874)
- Optional construction to meet SCIF (secure facility) requirements; EMI and HEMP shielding